Stiebel Eltron Mini™-E 2.5-1 Thermostatic Handwashing Sink Electric Tankless Water Heater
The Stiebel Eltron Mini-E 2.5-1 tankless water heater is designed for installation at the point-of-use, or under the sink. 120V- 2.4kW Thermostatic
The Mini heats water instantaneously as it flows through the unit. Stand-by heat losses are completely eliminated. The efficient heating elements are controlled by a simple flow switch. Additionally, all Mini water heaters are equipped with a safety high limit with a manual reset.
Mini™-E thermostatic tankless water heaters are the new electronically controlled version of our famous Mini™ tankless electric water heaters for handwashing. The Mini™-E 2-1 is internally restricted to 0.40 GPM. The Mini™-E 2-1, 2.5-1, 3-1, 3.5-1 and 4-2 models ship with a 0.5 GPM pressure compensating flow reducer / aerator. All aerators are designed to fit the most common faucets. No pressure relief valve, drains, or circulating pumps are needed.
- Code-compliant thermostatic control
- Adjustable temperature output between 86–120°F
- Custom temperature settings available
- Same extremely compact design as mechanical Mini™
- Pre-wired pigtail included
- Major energy savings
- Unlimited supply of hot water
- Proven reliability
- Sleek design is appealing and can be mounted in plain sight
- Can be mounted with fittings pointing up or down
- Mini™-E models are suitable for booster applications, accepting a maximum incoming water temperature of 122 °F (50 °C).
* The heater comes with a factory pre-set 100°F.