Stiebel Eltron DHC-E 8/10 Single or Multi-Point-of-Use Electric Tankless Water Heater
Stiebel Eltron DHC-E 8/10 is actually two models in one - it has the added advantage of the selectable power output of 7.2 kW (Stage 1) or 9.6 kW (Stage 2) during installation via a jumper.
240V/208V - copper tankless electric with thermostat
DHC-E can deliver hot water to a single sink, multiple sinks, or in certain conditions, low-flow showerheads.
You can control temperature simply by setting a dial. DHC-E models have the exclusive Electronic Temperature Control. This allows the temperature of the water to remain the same regardless of flow fluctuations.
- Advanced microprocessor controls
- Best warranty in the industry
- Code compliance made easy
- No scalding
- Simple plumbing system design
- Sleek design fits in anywhere
- Seismic proof construction
- Proprietary technology
- Superior, reliable performance
- DHC-E models are suitable for booster applications, accepting a maximum incoming water temperature of 131 °F (55 °C).
Order Processing and Shipping
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.