Stiebel Eltron DHC-E 12 Classic Single or Multi-Point-of-Use Electric Tankless Water Heater
Rise takes a thoughtful approach to assessing and choosing home improvement products and brands that prioritize homeowners' health, wealth, and the planet.
The new DHC-E is a powerful, flexible, point-of-use water heating solution. The mighty DHC-E 12 offers high 12 kW output, in an affordable, compact package. Great for that kitchen sink at the end of a long pipe run, or for multiple low-flow sinks in a commercial application. 240/208V, 12 kW Copper ankless electric with thermostat
DHC-E can deliver hot water to a single sink, multiple sinks, or in certain conditions, low-flow showerheads.
You can control temperature simply by setting a dial. DHC-E models have the exclusive Electronic Temperature Control. This allows the temperature of the water to remain the same regardless of flow fluctuations.
- Advanced microprocessor controls
- Best warranty in the industry
- Code compliance made easy
- No scalding
- Simple plumbing system design
- Sleek design fits in anywhere
- Seismic proof construction
- Proprietary technology
- Superior, reliable performance
- DHC-E models are suitable for booster applications, accepting a maximum incoming water temperature of 131 °F (55 °C).
Order Processing and Shipping
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.