Stiebel Eltron DHC 12/15-2 Trend Point-of-Use Electric Tankless Water Heater
Why Is This Product On Rise?
Stiebel Eltron DHC 12/15-2 Trend incorporates the new Direct Coil™ heating technology, Stiebel Eltron’s most advanced technology. 240V/208V - 12.0/14.4 kW Direct coil tankless with internal thermostat.
The robust and trouble-free Direct Coil™ heating system is self-cleaning for superior limescale resistance, with the added benefit of faster heat-up time, lower latent heat retention, and more.
Intended for trouble-free installation and without user tampering, DHC Trend models have no screen or temperature adjustment. They are sized by choosing the correct power output for the particular flow rate and temperature rise needed for an installation. During installation, an internal jumper offers 4 selectable output temperatures.
- Direct Coil™ heating system’s proven and trouble-free technology self-cleans for increased limescale resistance
- Switchable kW power output means each model can cover more applications
- Ideal for many commercial applications including bathrooms, break rooms, utility sinks, or a single shower
- Heats water on demand, for endless hot water as long as it is needed but model size must be carefully matched to the application for proper operation
- Electronic self-modulation technology ensures the least amount of electricity needed is used
- Sleek European design is considerably smaller than a tank, requires no venting, and allows space-saving installation close to the point-of-use
- Direct Coil™ heating system provides fast heat-up and response
Order Processing and Shipping
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.