Stiebel Eltron Scale TAC-ler Plus Water Conditioner
Rise takes a thoughtful approach to assessing and choosing home improvement products and brands that prioritize homeowners' health, wealth, and the planet.
The Scale TAC-ler water conditioner is compatible with all tankless and conventional
tank-style water heaters. Scale TAC-ler is installed on the cold water inlet of the
water heater, where it treats the water entering the water heater. It will provide
protection for flow rates up to 6 gallons per minute.
If water hardness exceeds 7 grains per gallon (GPG) or 120 mg/l (PPM) hard water treatment should be considered. If hardness exceeds 12 GPG or 200 mg/l (PPM), treatment is strongly recommended. Water heaters with existing mineral scale build-up should be treated with the Flow-Aide de-scaling system to restore original performance. Scale TAC-ler will prevent future mineral build-up.
- Protects from harmful hard water scale
- Protects manufacturer's warranty coverage
- Protects equipment investment
- Ensures optimal performance and efficiency
- Maintains water pressure and flow rates
- Does not add chemicals to the water
- Does not change the state, smell, or feel of the water
- Environmentally friendly
- Simple installation
- No daily maintenance
- No salt, backwashing, chemical regeneration, or nine discharge
- Does not remove beneficial minerals
- Ideal for all tankless or tank-type water heaters
- Built-in sediment pre-filter
Order Processing and Shipping
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.