Stiebel Eltron SBB 300 Plus Storage Tank
The Stiebel Eltron SBB 300 Plus (Dual Heat Exchanger Indirect Storage Tank 81 gal.) series tanks can be used in residential or commercial installations as indirectly-fired domestic hot water storage tanks in conjunction with any type of boiler, geothermal, or solar hot water application.
The vessels and heat exchangers in the tanks are made from heavy gauge steel. All surfaces in contact with domestic hot water receive a thick porcelain enamel coating after shot-peening to clean the steel surface.
Stiebel Eltron SBB series tanks are equipped with either one or two large-bore heat exchangers, designed to maximize heat transfer. Excellent for solar thermal applications, the SBB 300 Plus tank can be used with an external backup heater.
- Powder-coated steel outer jacket
- Standard junction box for electrical connection
- all connections are NPT
- Two auxiliary ports
- The sleeved heating element can be replaced without draining the tank
- Sacrificial anode rod
- Up to 3˝ R-21 urethane foam insulation for low standby heat loss
- Large cleanout port for ease of maintenance
- Backed by a 10-year limited warranty