Stiebel Eltron SB 400 E Single Coil DHW Tanks with Integral Backup Heating Element
Rise takes a thoughtful approach to assessing and choosing home improvement products and brands that prioritize homeowners' health, wealth, and the planet.
The Stiebel Eltron SB 400 E series tanks can be used in residential or commercial installations as indirectly-fired domestic hot water storage tanks in conjunction with any type of boiler, geothermal, or solar hot water application.
The vessels and heat exchangers in the tanks are made from heavy gauge steel. All surfaces in contact with domestic hot water receive a thick porcelain enamel coating after shot-peening to clean the steel surface.
Excellent for solar thermal applications, the SB 400 E tank can be used with its integral electric element.
- The integral 3.0 kW sleeved heating element can be replaced without draining the tank
- Single Heat Exchanger Indirect Storage Tank 106 gal.
- Powder-coated steel outer jacket
- Standard junction box for electrical connection
- All connections are NPT
- Superb quality results in long service life
- Sacrificial anode rod
- Low standby heat loss
- Two auxiliary ports
- Backed by a 10-year limited warranty
Order Processing and Shipping
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.