Stiebel Eltron DHC 10-2 Classic Single Sink Point-of-Use Electric Tankless Water Heater - 202655
Rise takes a thoughtful approach to assessing and choosing home improvement products and brands that prioritize homeowners' health, wealth, and the planet.
Stiebel Eltron DHC 10-2 Classic tankless water heaters are designed for installation at the point of use. 240V/208V - 9.6 kW copper tankless electric
The DHC Classic heats water instantaneously as it flows through the unit. Stand-by heat losses are completely eliminated.
The heating element is controlled by a flow switch which means a DHC Classic can never dry-fire and fail prematurely. The efficient heating elements are controlled by a simple flow switch. All DHC Classics are hydraulically controlled, allowing quiet operation. DHC Classic water heaters are equipped with a safety high limit with a manual reset. The rugged all copper design ensures many years of reliable service.
- A sleek new, modern housing with the same reliable copper heating system
- Up to 50% less power consumption compared to storage type heaters
- Hot water instantly
- Hydraulically controlled for quiet operation
- Resettable safety high limit switch
- Lower installation costs compared to tank-type units
- Exclusive copper-clad heating element
- Never dry fires and fails prematurely
- Superior reliability
Order Processing and Shipping
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.