Havelock Wool loose-fill insulation is widely used in residential and commercial construction applications that require superior thermal, moisture, and acoustic insulation.
We produce our loose-fill following a proprietary and repeatable manufacturing process. This yields knops, or balls, that enhance our wool’s ability to trap increasing amounts of air. This process accelerates wool’s inherent characteristics and allows us to achieve an R-value of 4.3 per inch which exceeds most other insulation mediums.
- Loose-fill insulation to be used in all insulation applications.
- Fast, easy and safe installation requiring no special protective clothing.
- Class A rated for Fire Resistance and Smoke Development.
- Treated with boric acid to resist insects.
- Wool does not support the growth of mold.
- Passive air filtration - amino acids in wool bond with harmful chemicals.
- No off-gassing – natural characteristics make our insulation devoid of harmful chemicals.