England's Stove Works ESW0034 Cub Camp Stove
These stoves are sized just right to remain portable yet very useful, whatever your needs may be-whether camping in a wall tent, ice fishing house, or just out in the Great Outdoors. Removable legs fit inside the stove body, and the stove's top edges are bent to double as handy carrying handles.
NOT for use in homes. Only for use outdoors, in non-permanent structures designed for wood stoves, or in tents made for stove usage (i.e. a canvas wall tent with a stove jack).
The 4” diameter pipe outlet is offset to provide maximum cooking space, and the top of the stove gets more than hot enough for cooking- this model can reach 600° F. The Recommended tent size is 12' x 14'. Made in USA.
- HexaTech ™ Hexagonal firebox design provides long burn times and even heat distribution
- Circular door damper and in-door air redirect for easy start-ups and precise temperature control
- High temp. fiberglass door gasket is a unique feature that gives more efficient, longer-lasting burns
- Included spring handles keep the door latch and damper controls cool to the touch
- Large flat surface for cooking – reaches up to 800° F *
- Engineered for long burn times - up to 8 hrs. *
Included: Cub Camp Stove, and 4 legs
Optional: Attachable Pipe Collar (AC-CSPC), Four 2' Pipe Sections (AC-CSPIPEKIT), Shelf