Englander Black Bear Camp Stove ESW0032
Save 10% on select products with backtoschool at Checkout. Brand and product exclusions apply
Why Is This Product On Rise?
Constructed of welded, heavy-duty 12-gauge steel for longevity, the Black Bear stove is the middle-sized among the three camp stoves in the Survivor Collection (also consider the Cub and the Grizzly). Add accessories with the Black Bear Kit.
Ideal for camping in a wall tent, ice fishing house, or just out in the great outdoors. The Black Bear is NOT for use in homes. Removable legs fit inside the stove body, and the stove's top edges are bent to double as handy carrying handles.
The 4” diameter pipe outlet is offset to provide maximum cooking space, and the top of the stove gets more than hot enough for cooking- this model can reach 700° F. The Black Bear is also large enough to heat wall tents up to 14' x 16'. Made in USA.
- HexaTech ™ Hexagonal firebox design provides long burn times and even heat distribution
- Circular door damper and in-door air redirect for easy start-ups and precise temperature control
- High temp. fiberglass door gasket is a unique feature that gives more efficient, longer-lasting burns
- Included spring handles keep the door latch and damper controls cool to the touch
- Large flat surface for cooking – reaches up to 800° F
- Offset pipe outlet maximizes cooking space
- Engineered for long burn times - up to 8 hrs.
Included: Black Bear Camp Stove, and 4 legs
Optional: Attachable Pipe Collar (AC-CSPC), Four 2' Pipe Sections (AC-CSPIPEKIT), Shelf
Order Processing and Shipping
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.