Stiebel Eltron Accelera 300 E Heat Pump Water Heater
Rise takes a thoughtful approach to assessing and choosing home improvement products and brands that prioritize homeowners' health, wealth, and the planet.
The Stiebel Eltron 300 Accelera® provides energy efficiency in addition to comfort. This 80-gallon is super-insulated and minimizes stand-by losses means less energy is wasted. The Accelera is engineered to satisfy 90% of hot water needs through the use of the heat pump alone. (240V, 80 gallon heat pump water heater)
Heat pump water heater technology redefines water heater efficiency, producing efficiencies more than 3 times a conventional water heater would. For every watt, an Accelera’s compressor and fan uses, the equivalent of 3-5 watts of hot water are generated.
In warm climates, an Accelera® is placed either in the garage, where it uses the heat from the outside air to make hot water or inside the house, where it helps with the air conditioning load. In cooler climates, the unit is typically placed in the basement where it also acts as a dehumidifier. You get hot water at a discount plus a drier basement as well.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters, not “hybrids”
- Designed to provide comfort plus the lowest possible energy costs
- Reduces hot water costs by up to 80%
- Engineered in Germany, Stiebel Eltron heat pump water heaters have been the largest seller in Europe for over 30 years
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
* Installation location has to have a minimum size of 10´ x 10´ x 8´.
Order Processing and Shipping
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.