Waterdrop WD-G3-W Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System
Rise takes a thoughtful approach to assessing and choosing home improvement products and brands that prioritize homeowners' health, wealth, and the planet.
The Waterdrop WD-G3-W Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System is a 7-stage deep filtration system that reduces chlorine, taste and odor, sand, rust, solids, and other impurities. The water filter system also reduces TDS, chloramine, limescale, heavy metals, bacteria, viruses, and other harmful contaminants. The carbon block is made from high-quality coconut shell, ensuring that you enjoy fresh, healthy, great-tasting water.
- The cross filtration method used in the RO System prevents bacteria and virus buildup.
- This Tankless design is only 5.68 inches wide, saving space on the counter or under the sink.
- Smart light indicator on the faucet: blue means the filter condition is 'Perfect', yellow means 'Replace Soon' and red means 'Replace Now'.
- The faucet is made of food-grade copper-zinc alloy with brushed nickel plating.
- Smart TDS (total dissolved solids) Monitoring Panel shows the quantity of TDS filtered out of your water.
- NSF 58 & 372 certified
- The RO System is tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI standards.
Order Processing and Shipping
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.