Waterdrop 17UA Under Sink Water Filter System
With a filtration accuracy of 0.5 μm, the Waterdrop Undersink Water Filtration System reduces pollutants, such as chlorine, taste and odor, sediment, rust, and other heavy metals. The system also retains minerals that are essential to your body, such as potassium, calcium, sodium, and magnesium. The fast and stable water supply and the compact design make the under sink water filter fits the kitchen, bathroom, RV, or small-scale offices to meet your various water needs.
- When used with municipal water, this under sink water filter serves a life of 19,000 gallons or 36 months.
- Premium lead-free materials are fully certified by the WQA against NSF 372 standard
- BPA-free materials
- Effective chlorine reduction is certified against NSF 42 standard by the WQA.
- The under sink water filter should be connected only to a cold water supply
- Easy to install with innovative push-to-connect fittings and a twist-and-lock filter design