Vents-US Solar Powered Ductless Fresh Air Wall Vent PSS 102
Rise takes a thoughtful approach to assessing and choosing home improvement products and brands that prioritize homeowners' health, wealth, and the planet.
The US Vents PSS102 Solar-powered wall vent is an air handling unit designed for continuous air exchange and supply of fresh air to residential and non-residential premises. It's a cost-efficient and autonomous device for more intensive air exchange as compared to passive airing.
The specially developed design of the inner grille allows you to control the amount of fresh air flowing into the room (it can also be closed) via the inboard solar-powered fan, providing for a steady inflow and uniform distribution of fresh air in the room. Keep in mind the unit relies solely on Solar to power the internals and should be installed in a sunny location. At night the unit (minus the fan) can be used for passive, nonpowered ventilation.
Perfect for off-grid cabins, cottages, tiny homes, and passive houses where nongrid, autonomous fresh air intake is a priority.
- Suitable for air handling of small and middle-size premises (depending on the way the unit is installed). The airflow direction can be easily changed by turning the motor 180 degrees;
- The solar panel provides for more intensive air exchange as compared to regular passive airing;
- Cost efficiency: the natural solar power is used;
- Independence: The motor is powered by a solar panel. The supply voltage of the motor is 9…18 V. Electric parameters of the solar panel change depending on the intensity of the solar flux.
- In dark hours of the day, the ventilator operates as an element of passive ventilation;
- Possibility to manually control the cross-section of the airflow.
Order Processing and Shipping
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.