Stiebel Eltron DHC 6-3 Classic Single Sink Point-of-Use Electric Tankless Water Heater
Stiebel Eltron DHC 6-3 Classic tankless water heaters are designed for installation at the point of use. 277V - 6.0 kW copper tankless electric
The DHC Classic heats water instantaneously as it flows through the unit. Stand-by heat losses are completely eliminated.
The heating element is controlled by a flow switch which means a DHC Classic can never dry-fire and fail prematurely. The efficient heating elements are controlled by a simple flow switch. All DHC Classics are hydraulically controlled, allowing quiet operation. DHC Classic water heaters are equipped with a safety high limit with a manual reset. The rugged all copper design ensures many years of reliable service.
- A sleek new, modern housing with the same reliable copper heating system
- Up to 50% less power consumption compared to storage type heaters
- Hot water instantly
- Hydraulically controlled for quiet operation
- Resettable safety high limit switch
- Lower installation costs compared to tank-type units
- Exclusive copper-clad heating element
- Never dry fires and fails prematurely
- Superior reliability