PolyWall WindowSeal Window Flashing 20 Mil 4" x 100'
Rise takes a thoughtful approach to assessing and choosing home improvement products and brands that prioritize homeowners' health, wealth, and the planet.
PolyWall WindowSeal Window Flashing Tapes are used to strip in or flash straight window frames, door frames, and other construction seams. WindowSeal is a self-adhering, self-sealing tape consisting of rubberized asphalt waterproofing coating laminated to polyethylene film. The finished product is supplied in rolls with an easy-to-remove film release liner. WindowSeal® is available in 20 mil thickness and a variety of roll sizes.
Features & Benefits
- Simple application: On and off the job site quickly
- Self-seals: Providing a smooth, watertight surface around nails, staples, and fasteners
- Waterproofs: Inhibits mold and mildew in sub-surfaces
- Superior adhesion: Enhances speed on the job. Improves productivity in a variety of conditions
- Excellent elasticity: Resists cracking or tearing if structural movement occurs
Uses: WindowSeal products are used to strip in or flash straight window frames and other construction seams. If the material is applied to round-top or custom-shaped areas, ArcFlash™ should be used.
Order Processing and Shipping
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.