Niagara Conservation Healthguard 1.5 GPM High Efficiency Showerhead (Two Pack)
Save 10% on select products with backtoschool at Checkout. Brand and product exclusions apply
Why Is This Product On Rise?
The AM Conservation Healthguard showerhead provides satisfactory water pressure while limiting water flow to 1.5 gallons of water per minute. It achieves this using a patented flow compensator. This low flow showerhead features an anti-microbal faceplate that can also be removed for simple cleaning. It is adjustable, and has 5 versatile spray settings. The water flow is consistent, regardless of the settings chosen. The showerhead has a high-impact ABS thermoplastic body that is resistant to corrosion. It is water sense labeled.
- Saves water and money while delivering satisfactory performance, pressure, luxury, and appearance!
- 1.5 GPM flow rate remains consistent regardless of pressure.
- Reduces water consumption by 40%
- Features patented flow compensator to provide smooth, even flow of water
- Water sense labeled
- 5 versatile spray settings that are activated by twisting
- Anti-micobial faceplate is removable for easy cleaning
- Easily installed by hand
- Corrosion-resistant, high-impact ABS thermoplastic body with metal ball joint
- ANSI Certified
- Model No: N9415CH
- Manufacturer Warranty: 10 years
Order Processing and Shipping
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.