Continental Fan EXT External Mount Bathroom Fans
Save 10% on select products with backtoschool at Checkout. Brand and product exclusions apply
Why Is This Product On Rise?
EXT external mount bathroom fans are the perfect solution when space restrictions prevent the use of in-line duct fans. The simple through-the-wall solution of EXT external mount bathroom fans can be sidewall mounted on the exterior of a building, allowing easy access to the fan. EXT fans utilize a quiet and energy-efficient external rotor motor. EXT external mount bathroom fans are available in three standard duct sizes: 4″, 6″ or 8″, with airflow capacities ranging from 118 cfm to 420 cfm.
Features & Benefits of External Mount Bathroom Fans
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel housing with baked epoxy finish
- 120V operation
- It May be mounted on the exterior of a building
- Enclosed motor housing for dust & lint
- Suitable for air temperatures up to 140 F / 60 C
- Energy-efficient – speed controllable (optional solid-state speed control)
- Rugged construction for long life
- Built-in backdraft damper
- Exceptionally quiet and efficient BC centrifugal motorized impeller
- External rotor motor design results in superior motor cooling and durability
- Permanently lubricated ball bearing motor for maintenance-free operation
- Automatic reset thermal overload protection
- Fan and motor are precision balanced for quiet and vibration-free operation
- Pre-wired capacitor
- Available to fit duct sizes in 4”, 6”, & 8”; airflow capacities to 445 cfm
Order Processing and Shipping
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.