Drolet DF02003 Heat Commander Wood Furnace
Save 10% on select products with backtoschool at Checkout. Brand and product exclusions apply
Why Is This Product On Rise?
The Heat Commander Wood Furnace is an efficient central heating system suited for spaces up to 2,500 ft². The Heat Commander is EPA certified and has a 310,000 BTU capacity.
The Heat Commander has Dual Fire© technology with a two-stage electronic combustion control. The self-regulated combustion allows easy ignition. Its automated air supply and flame adjustment systems synchronize with your thermostat to offer additional safety, optimize comfort and reduce emissions with minimal maintenance.
- Intuitive start mode for fast and clean ignition
- Optimized combustion for low creosote formation
- Uninterrupted heat with on-demand boost based on thermostatic demand
- Among the lowest burn rates on the market (firewood savings)
- Up to 10 hours of burn time
- 3.6 ft³ firebox
- 21'' logs (loading over depth and width)
- EPA certified
- Proudly made in Canada
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Weight: 819 lbs
- Dimensions 22 1/2" (D) x 16 1/8" (H) x 18 3/4" (W)
Included: blower, thermostat, hot air plenum, combustion-state indicator light, automated combustion control, ash lip, ash drawer, poker, and scraper.
A contact number is required for all Drolet, Century, and England's Stove Works orders at checkout
Order Processing and Shipping
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.