Out of stock
Save 10% on select products with backtoschool at Checkout. Brand and product exclusions apply
Why Is This Product On Rise?
Improves Home Comfort
Professional Installation Recommended
30-Day Happiness Guarantee
Streamlined with sleek lines, the Deco Alto is ideal for spaces up to 2,100 ft². This large non-catalytic wood stove releases up to 75,000 BTU/h and is certified according to the latest environmental standards.
Included: pedestal with log storage, rear air deflector, ash lip, ash drawer, air damper
Options: Firescreen, fresh air intake kit, fresh air intake register, blower assembly, thermodisc, flex pipe for fresh air intake kit
Up to 8 hours of burn time
Up to 20" logs
2.4 ft³ firebox
Cast iron door with adjustable hinges and ceramic glass
Heavy duty 5/16" steel top reinforced with a stainless steel heat shield
Particulate emission rate of 1.54 g/h
Proudly made in Canada
Limited lifetime warranty
Certified for mobile home and alcove installation
*Installation must be done according to the specifications and drawings detailed in the owner's manual.
A contact number is required for all Drolet, Century, and England's Stove Works orders at checkout
Order Processing and Shipping
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.
Carbon neutral shipping on all orders
shipping emissions removed
miles driven by an average gasoline-powered car
We fund innovations in...
Direct Air Capture
Dry cordwood (16" recommended)
Recommended heating area(9)
500 - 2,100 ft²
Overall firebox volume
EPA loading volume
Maximum burn time(9)
Maximum heat output-dry cordwood(4)
75,000 BTU/h (22 kW)
Minimum overall heat output rate(4) (5)
14,800 BTU/h (4.34 kW)
Maximum overall heat output rate(4) (5)
28,600 BTU/h (8.38 kW)
Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (HHV)(5) (6)
Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (LHV)(5) (7)
Optimum efficiency(1) (2)
Optimum heat transfer efficiency(8)
Average particulate emission rate(3)
Maximum log length
Overall dimension (Width)
Overall dimension (Height)
Overall dimension (Depth)
Alcove installation approved
Mobile home approved
Yes, with fresh air intake
Premium quality blower included (CFM)
Certified according to applicable standards
By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)
Stainless-steel secondary-air system
Flue outlet diameter
Distance-center of the flue outlet to back unit
Distance-center of the flue outlet to side unit
Recommended chimney diameter
Type of chimney
CAN/ULC S629, UL 103 HT (2100 °F)
Minimum chimney height
Single, glass with cast iron frame
Door opening size (Width)
Door opening size (Height)
Glass surface - W x H
16 3/4" x 10 1/4"
Firebox size (Width)
Firebox size (Height)
Firebox size (Depth)
Loading over width
Firebox lined with refractory bricks
High quality vermiculite
High-efficiency certified appliance
EPA pending certification
Canadian Standard (emissions)
Canadian Standard (safety)
USA Standard (safety)
UL 1482, UL 737
1. Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
2. Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
3. This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
4. The maximum heat output (dry cordwood) is based on a loading density varying between 15 lb/ft³ and 20 lb/ft³. Other performances are based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard. The specified loading density varies between 7 lb/ft³ and 12 lb/ft³. The moisture content is between 19% and 25%.
5. As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
6. Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
7. Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
8. The optimum heat transfer efficiency is for the low burn rate (using HHV) and represents the appliance’s ability to convert the energy contained in the solid fuels into energy transferred to the room in the form of heat and does not take into account the chemical losses during combustion.
9. Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft,heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature in the designated area in case of a power failure.
10. Carbon monoxyde.
Clearance to Combustibles
Single wall pipe
Double wall pipe
Single wall pipe
Double wall pipe
Clearance - Back wall
Clearance - Side wall
Clearance - Corner
Clearance - Base of the unit to ceiling**
See user manual for other installation requirements.
*The information given on the certification label affixed to the appliance always overrides the information published in any other media (owner's manual, catalogues, flyers, magazines and/or web sites).
**Some appliances have been tested with a low ceiling. Before setting up your unit, refer to the installation manual.