Rise takes a thoughtful approach to assessing and choosing home improvement products and brands that prioritize homeowners' health, wealth, and the planet.
Made in Canada
Improves Home Comfort
Professional Installation Recommended
30-Day Happiness Guarantee
The Deco Nano can heat up to 1,200 ft² with 45,000 BTU/h maximum power. EPA certified at 1.8 g/h; this non-catalytic wood stove stands out with its modern design, higher-than-average height, and practical storage space under the appliance. The bottom of its combustion chamber is deeper than other models in its category, requiring less frequent emptying of the accumulated ashes.
Included: pedestal with log storage, top air deflector, ceramic glass, cast iron door with adjustable hinges, ash lip, air damper
Up to 5 hours of burn time
Up to 17" logs
1.55 ft³ firebox
Proudly made in Canada
Limited lifetime warranty
Certified for mobile home and alcove installation
Weight: 288 lbs
Dimensions 32 1/2" (D) x 29 1/8" (H) x 18 1/2" (W)
A contact number is required for all Drolet, Century, and England's Stove Works orders at checkout
Order Processing and Shipping
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.
Carbon neutral shipping on all orders
shipping emissions removed
miles driven by an average gasoline-powered car
We fund innovations in...
Direct Air Capture
Dry cordwood (16" recommended)
Recommended heating area (9)
250 - 1,200 ft²
Overall firebox volume
EPA loading volume
Maximum burn time (9)
Maximum heat output-dry cordwood (4)
45,000 BTU/h (13.19 kW)
Minimum overall heat output rate (4) (5)
12,124 BTU/h (3.55 kW)
Maximum overall heat output rate (4) (5)
26,700 BTU/h (7.83 kW)
Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (HHV) (5) (6)
Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (LHV) (5) (7)
Optimum efficiency (1) (2)
Optimum heat transfer efficiency (8)
Average particulate emission rate (3)
Average CO (10)
Alcove installation approved
Mobile home approved
Yes, with fresh air intake
Premium quality blower included (CFM)
Certified according to applicable standards
By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)
Stainless-steel secondary-air system
Flue outlet diameter
Distance-center of the flue outlet to back unit
Distance-center of the flue outlet to side unit
Type of chimney
CAN/ULC S629, UL 103 HT (2100 °F)
Minimum chimney height
Overall dimension (Width)
Overall dimension (Depth)
Overall dimension (Height)
Single, glass with cast iron frame
Door opening size (Width)
Door opening size (Height)
Glass surface - W x H
10 1/4" x 8 3/4"
Firebox size (Width)
Firebox size (Height)
Firebox size (Depth)
Maximum log length
Loading over depth
Firebox lined with refractory bricks
High quality vermiculite
High-efficiency certified appliance
Yes, EPA 2020 approved
Canadian Standard (emissions)
USA Standard (emissions)
Canadian Standard (safety)
USA Standard (safety)
UL 1482, UL 737
281 lb (128 kg)
*The information given on the certification label affixed to the appliance always overrides the information published in any other media (owner's manual, catalogues, flyers, magazines and/or web sites).
**Some appliances have been tested with a low ceiling. Before setting up your unit, refer to the installation manual.
1. Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
2. Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
3. This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
4. The maximum heat output (dry cordwood) is based on a loading density varying between 15 lb/ft³ and 20 lb/ft³. Other performances are based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard. The specified loading density varies between 7 lb/ft³ and 12 lb/ft³. The moisture content is between 19% and 25%.
5. As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
6. Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
7. Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
8. The optimum heat transfer efficiency is for the low burn rate (using HHV) and represents the appliance’s ability to convert the energy contained in the solid fuels into energy transferred to the room in the form of heat and does not take into account the chemical losses during combustion.
9. Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft,heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature in the designated area in case of a power failure.
10. Carbon monoxyde.
Clearance to Combustibles
Single wall pipe
Double wall pipe
Single wall pipe
Double wall pipe
Clearance - Back wall
Clearance - Side wall
Clearance - Corner
Clearance - Base of the unit to ceiling**
Dive into more
Discover more about this product category, find related articles and more!
Interested in Deals and New Products?
Keep up-to-date on deals and new home building products that benefit your health, your wealth, and the planet delivered right to your inbox.