Drolet DB03205 Deco II Wood Stove
The sleek version of the traditional wood stove, the Deco II can heat up to 1,800 ft² with 65,000 BTU/h of maximum power. EPA 2020 certified at 1.26 g/h, this non-catalytic wood stove stands out with its modern design, higher-than-average height, and storage space under the appliance.
Included: pedestal with ash drawer, top air deflector, ceramic glass, ash lip, air damper.
- Up to 6 hours of burn time
- Up to 18'' logs
- 1.9 ft³ firebox
- Heavy duty 5/16'' steel top
- EPA certified
- Proudly made in Canada
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Certified for mobile home and alcove installation
- Weight: 321 lbs
- Dimensions 23" (D) x 36 5/8" (H) x 23 7/8" (W)
Options: variable speed blower, thermodisc, firescreen, fresh air intake kit
A contact number is required for all Drolet, Century, and England's Stove Works orders at checkout