Delta BreezSignature - SIG80-110MH - 110 CFM Exhaust Fan with Motion and Humidity Sensor
The Delta BreezSignature SIG80-110MH offers the full package of performance and control. The exceptional reliability of Delta’s brushless DC motor is combined with control options, including motion sensing, humidity sensing, and an adjustable continuous low speed down to 30 CFM. BreezSignature SIG80-110MH boasts sound ratings of less than 0.3 Sones and operating efficiencies that far exceed ENERGY STAR v4.0 Residential Ventilating Fan requirements. HVI, UL, and cUL certified. Compliant with ASHRAE 62.2 (local and whole-building continuous and intermittent operation) and meets CA Title 24 requirements.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified with innovative brushless DC motor technology
- Perfectly quiet operation at less than 0.3 Sones
- Full speed adjustable, 80 or 110 CFM
- When motion is detected, the fan runs at full speed. When the user leaves, the fan remains running at full speed until delay time (20 minutes) has passed, then the fan runs humidity control mode.
- When humidity is above the user-adjustable set-point for humidity control mode, the fan runs at full speed. When humidity is below the set-point, the fan runs continuously at a pre-set lower level (0, 30, 50, 60, or 80 CFM)
- Adjustable humidity set points between ~50% to ~90% RH
- Includes 6" to 4" duct reducer
- Energy efficiency at 15.4 CFM/Watt
- Blue and amber LED indicator lights to show humidity sensor and full speed modes.
- Annual energy cost for 24/7 operation is approximately $6.50* (80 CFM) or $8.62* (110 CFM)