Delta BreezSignature - SIG80-110D - 80/110 CFM Exhaust Fan with Dual Speed
The exceptional reliability of Delta’s Brushless DC Motor is combined with control options, including adjustable continuous low speed down to 30 CFM. Delta Breez model SIG80-110D has been awarded ENERGY STAR® qualified with Brushless DC Motor engineered to run continuously for a minimum of 70,000 hours; airflow rating of 110 CFM and quiet operation at less than 0.3 Sones at 0.1” static pressure as certified by the Home Ventilating Institute (HVI); power consumption of 8.2 Watts with an efficiency rating of 15.3 CFM/Watt at 0.1” static pressure; the fan will feature motor lock protection and self-compensating motor speed for intended airflow when static pressure is encountered. UL and cUL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with GFCI-protected branch circuit wiring.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified with innovative brushless DC motor technology
- Perfectly quiet operation at less than 0.3 Sones
- Full speed adjustable, 80 CFM or 110 CFM
- Allows fan to operate in full speed mode or continuous low-speed mode by manual switch
- For continuous low-speed mode, the fan runs continuously at a user-preset lower level (0, 30, 50, 60, or 80 CFM)
- Delay time preset positions (0.5, 5, 15, 30, 45, or 60 min)
- Includes 6" to 4" duct reducer
- Energy efficiency at 15.4 CFM/Watt
- Green and amber LED indicator lights to show continuous low speed and full speed modes
- Annual energy cost for 24/7 operation is approximately $6.50* (80 CFM) or $8.62* (110 CFM)
Order Processing and Shipping
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.