Continental Fan AXS EC Steel In-Line Duct Fans
Save 10% on select products with backtoschool at Checkout. Brand and product exclusions apply
Why Is This Product On Rise?
AXS EC In-Line Duct Fans are designed for residential, commercial and light industrial ventilation applications. The highly efficient backward-curved impeller can develop significant pressure. Moreover, the in-line configuration simplifies installation.
With its efficient electronically commutated (EC) motorized impeller, AXS EC in-line duct fans set new standards for efficiency and versatility. AXS EC fans incorporate a corrosion-resistant steel housing with a polymer coating. They are available in sizes from 4” to 12”, with airflows ranging from 151 cfm to 539 cfm.
Features and Benefits:
- Corrosion-resistant, durable steel housing with a polymer coating
- 120V, 60 Hz operation; single phase
- Easy to install – mounting brackets included
- Suitable for air temperatures up to 105 F
- Optional pre-wired with 120V power cord
- Speed controllable 0-10 V
- External rotor motor design results in superior motor cooling and durability
- Rated for continuous operation
- Permanently lubricated ball bearing motor for maintenance-free operation
- Automatic reset thermal overload protection
- Fan and motor are precision balanced for quiet and vibration-free operation
- Available to fit duct sizes 4” – 12”
- Airflow capacities to 801 cfm
- Energy Efficient
Order Processing and Shipping
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.