Steel casing is covered with high-quality multilayer aluminium and zinc alloy to prevent corrosion. The casing is equipped with a switch to turn the ventilator off when the service panel is opened.
- Washable MERV 6 air filters in exhaust and supply air streams.
- Optional supply: anti grease filter.
German made high-efficient motor combined with backward inclined impeller delivers exceptionally powerful airflow and high static pressure. Built-in thermal overheating protection with automatic restart makes the motor operation secure and reliable. Permanently lubricated ball bearings inside the motor provide long (40000 hours) trouble and maintenance-free operation.
The ventilator is equipped with supply and exhaust centrifugal fans with backward inclined blades and built-in thermal overheating protection with automatic restart. The electric motors and the impellers are dynamically balanced in two planes.
- HRV 120 SR is equipped with counter flow core made from plastic.
- ERV 120 SR is equipped with counter flow core made from enthalpic membrane.
To protect the heat recovery core, the freezing electronic protection system is applied. It switches the supply fan off as the temperature sensor requires. Warm extract air defrosts the heat recovery core, then the supply fan switches on and the ventilator continues operating under rated conditions.
Heat recovery core
Specially designed polymer plate core ensures excellent heat recovery efficiency. Whenever heat recovery is not required, the heat recovery block can be easily replaced by a “summer” block. The ventilator is also equipped with a drain pan for condensate drainage.
- The ventilator is equipped with 3-step switch on it’s side panel to choose STANDBY, LOW or MEDIUM mode for continuous operation.
- The unit can be equipped with wide range of additional controls to switch boost on demand.
The unit can be mounted in most positions and in most spaces. Please refer to installation manual for instructions and details.