Stiebel Eltron DHC-E 4/6.2 - 2 Trend Point-of-Use Electric Tankless Water Heater
Why Is This Product On Rise?
Stiebel Eltron DHC-E 4/6 - 2 Trend incorporates the new Direct Coil™ heating technology, Stiebel Eltron’s most advanced technology. 240V/208V - 4.5/6.0 kW Direct coil tankless electric with internal thermostat.
The robust and trouble-free Direct Coil™ heating system is self-cleaning for superior limescale resistance, with the added benefit of faster heat-up time, lower latent heat retention, and more.
DHC-E Trend models are equipped with a backlit digital display screen. Desired output temperature is easily set using the dial and display on the cover. Ideal for both residential and commercial point-of-use sink applications, these new Direct Coil™ models heat water endlessly on demand at 99% efficiency.
- Direct Coil™ heating system’s proven and trouble-free technology self-cleans for increased limescale resistance
- Switchable kW power output means each model can cover more applications
- Backlit display shows the current temperature
- Easily adjustable temperature (68-140 °F) via knob on front cover
- Ideal for many commercial applications including bathrooms, break rooms, utility sinks, or a single low-flow shower
- Heats water on demand, for endless a water as long as it is needed
- Electronic self-modulation technology ensures the least amount of electricity needed is used
- Sleek European design is considerably smaller than a tank, requires no venting, and allows space-saving installation close to the point-of-use
- Direct Coil™ heating system provides fast heat-up and response
Order Processing and Shipping
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.