Ideal priming conditions include: dry surface, fresh air flow, 30-70% relative humidity, 55° to 85° F. Clean surfaces of dirt, grease, mildew and oil. Surface should be completely dry before application
Stir well before use; then apply with brush, roller or airless sprayer. Always wear painters mask when spraying. Thick application, high humidity or conditions other than normal will cause Safecoat to dry and cure more slowly. Spraying Instructions:
- Reduce with up to 1/2 pint of water/gallon as needed.
- Airless sprayers should use 17/1000 to 21/1000 tip
- Reversible tips are best n Use only 30 mesh high pressure filters
- For best coverage, spray 18" from surface
- Overlap preceding coat with 1/4 to 1/2 the fan width