Drolet DB04820 Chic-Choc Wood Burning Cookstove
Why Is This Product On Rise?
The Chic-Choc wood-burning cookstove combines traditional heat and cooking to enhance family gatherings. The large 3.3 ft³ firebox offers cozy heat with an efficiency optimized by secondary combustion. Explore this traditional cooking method for a user-friendly experience thanks to the smart design of the oven and the cooking surface.
This wood-burning cookstove has an innovative installation method: two separate casings that fit together, that can also be conveniently handled and moved. With its optimized size and reduced clearances, the Chic-Choc is a cook stove that fits perfectly into your room and takes up less space than comparable appliances on the market.
Included: cleaning brush, stainless cooking grids (2), removable bottom of the oven, built-in thermometer, adjustable cast iron legs, ceramic glass, broad spectrum air damper, ash drawer, and ash lip.
- Steel cooking surface that offers excellent heat conductivity and different thermal zones (cooking and warming), at a height of 37 '' to cook comfortably
- Large stainless steel oven (17 3/4"W x 21 3/4"D x 14 1/8"H) designed for even cooking
- Two stainless steel cooking grids (3 positions)
- Large door openings simplify loading logs and dishes
- Up to 8 hours of burn time with a single load of wood
- 20’’ logs
- Ideal for spaces up to 2,300 ft²
- EPA/CSA exempt
- Made in Canada
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Dimensions 26 3/8" (D) x 38 3/4" (H) x 47 1/4" (W)
**Any installation must be done according to the data and drawings detailed in the owner’s manual.*
A contact number is required for all Drolet, Century, and England's Stove Works orders at checkout.
Order Processing and Shipping
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.