Ideal for spaces up to 2,100 ft², this large non-catalytic wood stove produces up to 75,000 BTU/h and emits only 1.54 g/h of fine particles. The unit is equipped with side panels that reduce clearances to combustible materials and a top heat exchanger that redirects heat to the front of the unit.
Included: cast iron legs with ash drawer, brushed nickel door overlay, top air deflector, ceramic glass, side panels, ash lip, and air damper.
Up to 8 hours
Up to 20'' logs
2.4 ft³ firebox
Heavy duty 5/16'' steel top
Made in Canada
Limited lifetime warranty
Certified for mobile home and alcove installation
Weight: 359 lbs
Dimensions 20 1/2" (D) x 30 1/4" (H) x 26 1/8" (W)
A contact number is required for all Drolet, Century, and England's Stove Works orders at checkout
Order Processing and Shipping
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.
Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (HHV) (5) (6)
Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (LHV) (5) (7)
Optimum efficiency (1) (2)
Optimum heat transfer efficiency (8)
Average particulate emission rate (3)
Average CO (10)
Alcove installation approved
Mobile home approved
Yes, with fresh air intake
Premium quality blower included (CFM)
Certified according to applicable standards
By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)
Stainless-steel secondary-air system
Flue outlet diameter
Distance-center of the flue outlet to back unit
Distance-center of the flue outlet to side unit
Type of chimney
CAN/ULC S629, UL 103 HT (2100 °F)
Minimum chimney height
Overall dimension (Width)
Overall dimension (Depth)
Overall dimension (Height)
Single, glass with cast iron frame
Door opening size (Width)
Door opening size (Height)
Glass surface - W x H
16" x 9 1/4"
Firebox size (Width)
Firebox size (Height)
Firebox size (Depth)
Maximum log length
Loading over width
Firebox lined with refractory bricks
High quality vermiculite
High-efficiency certified appliance
Yes, EPA 2020 approved
Canadian Standard (emissions)
USA Standard (emissions)
EPA / ASTM WK47329
Canadian Standard (safety)
USA Standard (safety)
UL 1482, UL 737
375 lb (167 kg)
1. Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
2. Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
3. This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
4. The maximum heat output (dry cordwood) is based on a loading density varying between 15 lb/ft³ and 20 lb/ft³. Other performances are based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard. The specified loading density varies between 7 lb/ft³ and 12 lb/ft³. The moisture content is between 19% and 25%.
5. As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
6. Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
7. Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
8. The optimum heat transfer efficiency is for the low burn rate (using HHV) and represents the appliance’s ability to convert the energy contained in the solid fuels into energy transferred to the room in the form of heat and does not take into account the chemical losses during combustion.
9. Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft,heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature in the designated area in case of a power failure.
10. Carbon monoxyde.
Clearance to Combustibles
Applies to 84" ceiling installation only. See user manual for other installation requirements.
Single wall pipe
Double wall pipe
Single wall pipe
Double wall pipe
Clearance - Back wall
Clearance - Side wall
Clearance - Corner
Clearance - Base of the unit to ceiling**
*The information given on the certification label affixed to the appliance always overrides the information published in any other media (owner's manual, catalogues, flyers, magazines and/or web sites). **Some appliances have been tested with a low ceiling. Before setting up your unit, refer to the installation manual.