EcoFlow DELTA Power Station + 2x 110W Solar Panel Bundle (1260Wh)
The perfect off-grid power-up, portable and powerful bundle from Rise and Ecoflow.
The EcoFlow DELTA Power Station represents the new standard of battery-powered generators. Compatible with a wide range of devices, you can stay powered for hours whenever and wherever.
EcoFlow patent X-Stream Technology empowers EcoFlow DELTA to recharge at ten times the speed of most portable power stations in the market. The large inverter load enables EcoFlow DELTA to power most home appliances and heavy-duty DIY tools under 1800W (3300W Surge, Pure Sine Wave) with a 1260Wh capacity
EcoFlow DELTA can be fully recharged by solar panels in about 4 hours and fully charged through a 12/24V carport <10 hours.
This bundle includes two 110W Ecoflow Solar panels:
Stay off the grid with EcoFlow 110W Solar Panel Charger. Made up of efficient monocrystalline silicon cells, it can recharge DELTA and your electric devices, and keep your equipment running without interruption when connected to our portable power station.
Specifications. Delta Power Station
- Capacity: 1260Wh (350Ah, 3.7V)
- AC Charge Input: 100-120V, (1200W max.)
- Solar Input:10-65V, 10A (400W max)
- AC Output: 1800W (3300W Peak, Pure Sine Wave)
- USB-C*2: 60W (5V,9V,12V,15V,20V,3A)
- Fast-Charge*2: 18W (5V,9V,12V, 2.4A)
- Car Port : (13.6V, 8A max.) + USB-A*2: 12W (5V, 2.4A)
Specifications: 110W Solar Panels:
- Unfolded Dimensions 62.5" × 20.2" × 1.0 in" (158 × 51.4 × 2.4 cm)
- Folded dimensions 16.5" × 20.2" × 1.0 in" (42 × 51.4 × 2.4 cm)
- Weight (per panel) 13.2 lb
- Rated Power 110W (±5W)
- Effeciency 21%–22% - Connector type MC4
- Solar Cell type - Monocrystalline Silicon
- Operating and Storage temps −4°F to 185°F