Marey Power Pak 24 kW Electric Tankless Water Heater
Ideal for apartments, cabins, tiny houses, or as a point of use in a wide range of home and light commercial applications.
Marey PP24 electronic controlled tankless water heater provides a maximum of 4 points of use and 4.5 GPM. This very versatile unit is great for apartments, cabins, and tiny houses as a whole house solution. The PP24 has a wide range of home applications with a maximum flow rate of 3GPM. It is an ideal unit for the Northern US region and Canada as a multiple point of use solution. In the southern US states, the unit will also provide enough heat for Jacuzzi tubs. Wall mounted and with a space-saving design, this unit is easy to install almost everywhere.
With the bare element heating technology, water and heating elements themselves are in direct contact, so the heat transfer efficiency is maximized. Whereas in more traditional tankless water heaters, the water is in contact with the metallic casing surrounding the heating coils, indirect heat transfer is much slower.
The unit provides 24KW - 220volts with a maximum of 4 points of use application.
- Bare element heating technology: provides fast heating and offers liming formation protection
- Operates with a minimum flow rate of 0.66 GPM
- German technology alloy bare element
- Backlit LCD Display for easy and exact temperature selection
- Can reach up to 4.5 GPM at a 35℉ temperature rise.
- unit performance is affected if installed above 2000 ft elevation from sea level
* unit performance is affected if installed above 2000 ft elevation from sea level
Order Processing and Shipping
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.