Real Milk Paint Orange Oil Natural Citrus Solvent
Save 10% on select products with backtoschool at Checkout. Brand and product exclusions apply
Why Is This Product On Rise?
Orange Oil as a Natural Citrus Solvent is used as a direct replacement for mineral spirits and odorless mineral spirits. Citrus Solvent can be used wherever a paint thinner or mineral spirits are required as a natural, safer alternative. Citrus Solvent is not the same as any of the other “citrus-branded” cleaning products on the market, including Citrus Solve or Citri-Solve. It is, however, an excellent degreaser, paint thinner alternative, and can be used to replace petroleum chemicals such as mineral spirits.
Orange Oil Citrus Solvent is 98% pure citrus peel oil extracted from the peel of the orange fruit; the other 2% is water. This small amount of water is emulsified in the solvent and will not raise wood grain but is released into the air as the solvent evaporates.
Order Processing and Shipping
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.