- LEVEL 2 EV CHARGER provides a power charge to your EV at 11.5kW (240V/48A) / 9.6kW (240V/40A) / 10kW (208V/48A) / 8.3kW (208V/40A). PROTECTED BY A 3-YEAR WARRANTY.
- HARDWIRED OR PLUGGED INSTALLATION (up to 48A hardwired or up to 40A NEMA Type 14-50P with 12" cable compliant with 2017 NEC Section 625.17(A)(3)). Requires a dual-pole, dedicated breaker at 60A+ for a 48A charge or 50A+ for a 40A charge. A professional electrician is recommended for hardwiring or installing a NEMA Plug.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ANY EV the charger comes with a SAE J1772 connector (adapter required for Tesla EVs) and a 25' cable with integrated cable management.
- REAL-TIME ENERGY DATA: REQUIRES 2.4 GHz WIFI WITH AN INTERNET CONNECTION to monitor energy use and charging sessions with iPhone / Android app. Schedule charging with app and set who is authorized to charge at the EV Station. Easily manage the parameters to to handle variable utility rate charges.
- INSTALLS INDOORS OR OUTDOORS with a rugged IP66 enclosure your charger will be safe from the elements. Check with your local utility company to see if there are incentives and rebates in your area.
GEN 2 EMPORIA VUE
Emporia has developed the next generation of the Vue Energy Monitor. Committed to bringing the best value at the lowest price possible, the Vue provides everything you need to monitor your entire home's energy usage in real time, as well as 16 extra sensors to allow you to monitor individual circuits. Not only can you see how much energy your home is using at any moment and over time, but you can also monitor how your individual appliances affect your energy bills.
Features and Benefits:
- INSTALLS IN CIRCUIT PANEL of most homes with clamp-on sensors. Supports single-phase up to 240VAC line-neutral; single, split-phase 120/240VAC; and three-phase up to 415Y/240VAC (no Delta). Panels with access only to busbars will need flexible sensors available from Emporia Energy. Includes DIY instructions, though a professional electrician is recommended.
- 24/7 ENERGY MONITORING: Monitor your home's real power anywhere, anytime to prevent costly repairs, conserve energy, and save costs. Monitor solar / net metering. PROTECTED BY A 1-YEAR WARRANTY.
- LOWER YOUR ELECTRIC BILL: Gauge real-time spending and get actionable notifications to understand where you can save costs.
- REAL-TIME ENERGY DATA: REQUIRES 2.4 GHz WIFI WITH AN INTERNET CONNECTION to monitor energy use with iPhone / Android app. Vue sensors provide 1-second data and are accurate from ±2%. The Vue is UL and CE Listed for your safety. 1 second data is retained 3 hours, 1 minute data is retained 7 days, 1 hour data is retained indefinitely. Export the data whenever you want in the app.
- APPLIANCE MONITORING WITHOUT GUESSWORK: Comes with sixteen 50A sensors to accurately monitor your air conditioner, furnace, water heater, washer, dryer, range, etc.
- Level 2 EV Charger
- Gen 2 Vue Energy Monitor
- Two 200A current sensors for service mains
- Sixteen 50A current sensors for individual circuits
- Wire harness
- Extra wire & wire nuts
- Wifi antenna & cable
- Power the Vue directly from a 15A or 20A breaker
- Professional installation recommended
- Granular 1-second data interval
- Each sensor is accurate from ±1%
- Operates regardless of your utility
- Comes with sixteen 50A sensors to monitor individual circuits
- Interact with your Emporia Vue through your mobile device
- Real-time monitoring of your energy usage and production with helpful units and measurements
- Actionable notifications will help you:
- Conserve energy
- Lower carbon emissions
- Increase grid reliability
- Generate energy savings
- Shift usage patterns from peak to off-peak
- Get clear calculations that show your savings when you perform actions recommended by the Emporia Vue