Organic Weave Ridley Wool Handknotted Rug
Rise takes a thoughtful approach to assessing and choosing home improvement products and brands that prioritize homeowners' health, wealth, and the planet.
This contemporary heirloom rug combines neutral greys and creams with a dark Wedgewood blue. Our handknotted rugs are made by hand by skilled artisans in India. Woven to last for generations, this rug is soft underfoot and durable.
Delivery: Custom made to order in approximately 12 weeks
About this rug
- Ultra-soft 100% organic wool handknotted rug
- Available with or without fringe
- Pile Height: approximately 7 mm
- All rugs are made-to-order using natural GOTS approved organic dyes, which allows some color variation from what is shown
- Handknotted in India
- GoodWeave Certified
- Certified organic by GOTS
All orders are custom made to order. As such, we do not allow returns except in the case of quality issues.
Order Processing and Shipping
Rise ships manufacturer direct. We work hard so you receive your product(s) as quickly as possible. Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Learn more about our order processing & shipping times here.